New Jersey Asphalt Shingle Roofing
Asphalt roofing shingles are the most commonly used covering on residential properties in the market.
Asphalt’s primary purpose in roofing shingles is to serve as a waterproofing agent. Asphalt also holds the granules in place and adds to the overall strength of the roofing shingle. The best asphalt will stay flexible and will not dry out or become hard or brittle for the expected life of the roofing shingle.
Which One Will Work For You?
Here at Feher Home Solutions we offer three categories of Asphalt Shingles. Roofing does generally offer a wide variety of choices and it is beneficial to know what you are getting.
We at Feher Home Solutions wanted to make it a little easier for everyone, so we listed as well as described the three categories of Asphalt Shingles that we offer below. Our explanations will give you some more information on each kind of Asphalt Shingles and hopefully make the decision process much easier for which one will work for you.
Strip Asphalt Roofing Shingles
- Designed to look like slate.
- Lightest weight asphalt roofing shingles available
- Built on a tough fiber glass base
- Each shingle provides resistance to blow-off and tearing
Dimensional Asphalt Roofing Shingles
- Multi-layered product
- Thicker and richer appearance on the roof (a multi-dimensional look)
- Heavier weight
- Warranty protection can range from 30-years to Lifetime
Premium Asphalt Roofing Shingles
- Impact Resistance
- Premium asphalt roofing shingles are usually described as laminated shingles
- Differentiated appearance or functionality from traditional dimensional asphalt roofing shingles.
- Designs that mimic “old-world” roofing shingles,
- Enhanced aesthetic appeal
- Resistance to Solar Reflectivity
- Provides enhanced functional performance
If you are looking for New Jersey roof replacement or other roofing services for your property, please call us at 973-335-6377 or fill out our online request form.